Dynamics and effects
Nexia is a cost-effective digital audio system that can be freely programmed via a graphical interface. The Nexia series is available in various I/O configurations, so the right device can be found quickly for any application. Up to four Nexia systems can be audio-coupled via the internal NexLink bus. Nexia is thus used in conference centers, multi-purpose halls, training rooms, the catering industry or anywhere a freely programmable audio system is required.
The following Nexia types are available:
- Nexia CS: For microphone-intensive applications such as conference rooms
- Nexia PM: Specially suited for AV applications where both microphones and playback devices are used.
- Nexia SP: Ideal for applications where line signals need to be distributed to a larger number of outputs
- Nexia TC: Ideal for a wide range of teleconferencing applications
- Nexia VC: Ideal for a wide range of video conferencing applications
With the Sabine Feedback Exterminator feedback can be suppressed automatically and reliably. The technology behind this is now in its fifth generation and now works with the new SMARTFilter technology.
- up to 12 automatic feedback filters per channel
- 2 channels
- Audio in/out via XLR
- 1/10 and 1/5 octave switchable depending on application
- fixed and dynamic filters
- SMART filter technology