You will find microphones for all conference technology applications: wired microphones, wireless systems, lectern microphones, handheld transmitters, clip-on microphones or USB microphones.
Beyerdynamic Opus 300
The Opus 300 system offers a cost-effective and uncomplicated entry into wireless technology. It is characterized by its simple operation. The receiver part searches for the next free frequency at the push of a button. In the second step, the frequency is transmitted to the transmitter. To ensure good audio quality without interference during radio transmission, the system uses the true diversity method.
Different microphone variants are available: Handheld transmitter, pocket transmitter with clip or neckband microphone.
The system is available in versions for one, two or four microphones (Opus 900).
Sennheiser Gooseneck MZH 3015
The MZH 3015 gooseneck is sturdily made of metal and has a matte black, non-reflective surface. It can be equipped with the interchangeable ME 34, ME 35 or ME 36 microphone capsules, which feature different directional characteristics.
Shure UHF-R Series Wireless Microphone
UHF-R offers all the possibilities to control and manage complex wireless installations. Automatic setup, control and monitoring operations, an extremely wide bandwidth of 75 MHz, up to 47 compatible channels per frequency band.
UHF-R wireless systems are supplied with Shure Wireless Workbench PC software, which allows control and monitoring of all essential system parameters, greatly simplifying the complete management of networked wireless systems.
- Automatic frequency selection with group scan for the entire network
- Automatic frequency synchronization aligns transmitter and receiver via infrared link
- Integrated Ethernet and USB ports
- Shure Wireless Workbench PC Software Included
- Possibility to set up freely programmable groups
Revolabs Solo Executive Series
The Solo Executive Series is a wireless microphone system designed specifically for the conference room. Its special features include small size, bi-directional audio transmission for microphone control, and signal encryption.
Revolabs Solo Executive Series
- Great security due to own encrypted frequency
- Flexible adaptation to spatial conditions
- Easy integration with other AV components such as echo cancellers, microphone mixers, video conferencing systems, etc.
- Cascading allows operation of up to 24 microphones
- any combination of microphone types (clip-on, table microphone, handheld microphone adapter)
- 4 and 8 channel light versions are available for applications with limited budget
Beyerdynamic MPC 70 USB boundary microphone
The MPC 70 USB is a boundary microphone with standard USB connector (type B) and represents new possibilities of recording quality for computer applications such as Steno-S, but also for video conferencing etc..
Depending on the application, the integrated membrane button can be used to select between On/Off, Push to Talk or Push to Mute operating modes. The LED indicator lights up red when the microphone is activated. The microphone's sensitivity can be preselected in two stages, and a low-cut for decoupling structure-borne noise is also available. The cable is detachable and has a sufficient placement radius of 3 meters on the conference table.