Tuning systems, TED systems
The right choice for opinion polls, quizzes and shareholder meetings.
Our system quickly determines the opinion and experience of the participants and makes the results visible to all in the plenum.
Each participant can share his own opinion with the
Compare and rank overall results.
The use of this interactive voting system generates increased attention among participants and gives them the feeling of having a say in what happens without having to present themselves. Voting then takes place anonymously.
The level of information increases the more actively the participants are involved in the topics.
How does the PCS tuning system work?
All participants receive a wireless voting unit at the beginning of the symposium. The speakers ask the auditorium questions with up to 10 possible answers. The questions can be presented via data projection using a PC and a beamer.
After the speaker has moderated the question, he asks the plenary to vote. A countdown appears on the screen in large numbers. A voting time of 10 seconds has proven itself. Within this time, the participants can decide and press the corresponding button.
As soon as the countdown is over, the computer calculates the votes cast and presents the result on the screen in a matter of seconds, e.g. as a colored bar graph.
Services of the PCS tuning system at a glance
- Handy wireless tuning units
- Numeric keypad with up to 10 selections and correction key
- In the standard version, more than 3,500 tuning units can be used simultaneously
- In a special edition, up to 18,000 voting units can be used simultaneously
- Open or secret ballot
- Opinion poll, quiz or shareholders' meeting
- Group voting possible
- If desired, a name can be assigned to each tuning device
- Also possible is a vote weighting for each device
- PC connection with variable TED software with connection to data projection
- Display of results as bar, column or pie chart
- Display of query results as absolute or percentage figures
- Free design possibility of the individual pages
- Import logos and other images from graphics programs
- Export of results to spreadsheet programs for evaluation