Apprenticeship Warehouse Logistics Specialist (m/f/d) Berlin
We are offering a training position for warehouse logistics specialist (m/f/d) at our Berlin location for the start of training on August 1, 2023. You can expect a versatile training in an established company, a great team and fun at work.
PCS has been managing conferences, meetings and events since 1995 – whether classic, digital or hybrid. We successfully implement events with our years of experience. We offer rental, sales, installation and support of conference and AV media technology and are among the market leaders in simultaneous and remote interpreting technology. We operate studios at our locations for interpreters and for the implementation of digital and hybrid events.
The technical warehouse is the heart of our company. Here you come into contact with many people every day: Technicians, project planners, suppliers and many more. As a warehouse logistics specialist, you will take on a wide range of tasks. This includes the storage of goods, the compilation of orders and technical sets, the supervision of incoming and outgoing goods, the route planning for couriers and the disposition of transports. You will also check inventory, perform quality control and safety checks, and prepare equipment (audio, video) for projects. You are the contact person in the warehouse for all our technicians and assemble project-related technical equipment and check its functionality. Working on the PC with our inventory control system is also part of your daily activities.
Training focus (excerpt)
- Labor and collective bargaining law, occupational health and safety
- Occupational safety, environmental protection and rational use of energy
- operational organization and communication
- Planning and organization of logistic processes
- Receiving and storing goods- picking and packing goods
- Shipment handling of goods
Duration of the training
Warehouse logistics specialist is a recognized training occupation and lasts 3 years. You will acquire the practical knowledge at our training company. You will learn the theory at the vocational school. The lessons take place either in block form or weekly on fixed days. In addition to an intermediate examination halfway through training, which is used to check the current level of knowledge, there is also a final examination.
Your strengths and interests
- You like to work in a team
- You are reliable and work accurately
- You have a good technical understanding
- You are an organizational talent
- You have a certain manual skill
- At school you enjoyed physics, math, computer science, English and German.
- Middle maturity is an advantage
- Good knowledge of German, with pleasure also knowledge of English
We are looking forward to your application! Simply send us a short application by e-mail to:
Please send us your application as a PDF file. It would be nice to have a short letter of motivation, a CV and – if available – relevant references.
If you have any questions, just contact Gunnar Hermenau at: 030 6959690 14 or by e-mail.