VisualizerWhat is a Visualizer? A Visualizer can quickly and easily capture any type of artwork (books, photos, three-dimensional objects, etc.) and provide a high-resolution image for beamers, monitors, digital whiteboards or video conferencing systems. Typical applications for Visualizers include training, meetings, conferences, seminars and product presentations. Likewise in presentations of evidence in courtrooms, various medical applications (telemedicine, telepathology, x-rays, etc.).
Desktop Visualizer – VZ-9plus³The Visualizer VZ-9plus³ is WolfVision's top of the line portable Visualizer. It outperforms the VZ-8 Visualizer series:
- even more useful and unique features
- even easier to use (easier positioning of objects)
- even better image quality
Ceiling Visualizers VZ-C12³ / VZ-C32³A Ceiling Visualizer can be mounted on the ceiling like a projector or built into a suspended ceiling. There is no device on the table or lectern, and nothing obstructs the view between the speaker and the audience.
Ceiling Visualizers VZ-C12³ / VZ-C32³Other advantages include:
- the Visualizer can be completely hidden in a suspended ceiling
- fixed installed device, which can hardly be stolen
- no cables from the table to the device
- Objects can be even larger and even higher
- VZ-C12³ = 1-CCD SXGA/WXGA/720p HD camera
- VZ-C32³ = 3-CCD SXGA/WXGA/720p HD camera