Apprenticeship Event Management Assistant (f/m/d) in the Event and Rental division in Düsseldorf
The position has been filled in the meantime. Thank you for your applications!
We are offering an apprenticeship as an event manager (f/m/d) in the area of installation and sales at our Düsseldorf location for the training year 2022. You can expect a versatile training in an established company with exciting activities, a great team and fun at work.
As an event manager, you are responsible for the planning, organization, implementation and follow-up of conferences and events. You plan and design events in cooperation with customers and the team, taking into account economic, ecological and legal principles. You coordinate deadlines and draw up plans for all the trades involved in the event. You calculate costs and market event products and services to target groups. You are the contact person before, during and after the event. You have contact with many different people, get to know exciting locations and work in great teams.
Training contents (excerpt)
- Human Resources
- Project Management
- Quality management
- Event conception
- Use of event technology
Duration of the training
Event management assistant is a recognized training occupation and lasts 3 years.
Your strengths and interests
- You are an organizational talent
- You have strong communication skills
- You like to work in a team
- Creativity and improvisational skills were born in your cradle
- You enjoy dealing with customers and business partners
- At school you enjoyed English, German, math and economics.
- You can imagine becoming a sales and consulting talent or you are already one