Training as an event technology specialist (m/f/d) in Munich
The position has been filled in the meantime. Thank you for your applications!
We are offering an apprenticeship as an event technology specialist at our Munich location for the 2022 training year. You can expect a versatile training in an established company with exciting activities, a great team and fun at work.
The job as an event technology specialist is very versatile. You travel a lot, work in a wide variety of exciting locations and get to know many people. You will also be in charge of events with celebrities, artists and public figures. At events, you are usually part of a large team that successfully implements the event together.
The job includes the following activities, among others: You plan the use of technical equipment for and at events, set it up, operate it and oversee the running of conferences and events. You develop technical concepts and select suitable components for event technology. This includes audio, video, lighting and streaming technology. You prepare equipment for customers and assist with shipping and returns. You are the technical contact person for customers and provide technical support before, during and after the event. You have a varied working day with different tasks.
Training contents (excerpt)
- Our main focus is on conference, simultaneous, audio and hybrid event technology.
- Set-up and dismantling of sound, image, streaming and lighting technology
- Networking, setting up and commissioning conference and event technology
- Designing technical event systems and processes
- Operating these technical systems during rehearsals and events
- Audio, video and lighting technology
- Plan and execute projects
- Communication leadership in the company and with customers
Duration of the training
Event technology specialist is a recognized training occupation and lasts 3 years.
Your strengths and interests
- You like to work in a team
- You are open to new things
- You have a good technical understanding
- You are an organizational talent
- You have a certain manual skill
- At school you enjoyed physics, math, computer science, English and German.
- You are open for flexible working hours
- Minimum age 18 years
- High school diploma, very good to good MSA or work experience in a technical profession
- Driving license class B or completion in prospect